Friday, January 23, 2009

THE PREMISE

Alright long time no blog. Like I've said before i have this sweet idea for small animation, George Washington. Thats right, Americas number one hombre. So I dont have all the details down, but what I do know, is that good old George is going to be one hulk of a person, with an itsy bitsy I. Q.
I also have no idea what the story will be about yet, however i do know that in one scene, George will be crossing the Delaware. In the scene, he will be jumping from boat to boat, destroying every single one of his comrades. When we get to that classic scene, painted by Emanuel Leutze, there will be freeze frame, with a fairly long pause, before that boat gets destroyed.

So maybe that isnt the most textbook premise, but its all i got, cut me some slack.

No comments:

Post a Comment